Thursday, October 18, 2012

I Rocked Him Deep into my Dick,

Hot Time with an Asian guy this evening.  Called me wanted to improve his oral skills.  At first I had to figure out if he just hated it or that he just thought he was not good at it.  Subtle nuances like these are part of why I speak with clients before meeting.

We worked out all the details, set it up after a few back and forths via text since I was at the gym when he 1st reached me.

Told me he is a bottom all the time.  Described to me a particular type of situation in his life where he hooks up with someone every so often and so this person wonders why he (my Asian client) doesn't like to give oral.  Well, anyway, he expressed an interest in trying to....
get good at it.

Turn out he didn't do so bad at all in the end.  I gave him some valuable tips on how to relax, worked on certain positions, which of course I tested on him myself!  He gagged some, but not really that much.  Mostly he concern was more about "looking good" while doing it.  Well, sometimes a gag or two might not look so good, and I find that his worries were more about that than the actual ability to take a big cock all the way down.

He did manage to swallow it and make it past that threshold where you feel the cock actually slipping all the way down the back of the throat.  He loved it!  Excited in fact!  Never felt anything like that before.  You see after getting over the initial "I'm going to choke to death" mental syndrome.  It is just amazing, feels great and most men love the fuck out of knowing they just got to do that.

i have shown the way to many guys out there how to master this art!  lol.  Yea just watch the video of me with my client downing my cock all the way multiple times over and over again and again, and never tire!  Well, he's a real piggie so he just can't get enough and I do love that so!....  I digress!!  lol...

So here he is as he described himself to me in our chat..  5'5" 125 LBS.  Small guy for sure, worried a bit about not being able to take my cock for fear that it was too big for him.  Well, need I say.....??

Yea, well, I started with a nice full body rubdown which he said he wanted.  Worked my way over to his ass cheeks.  Worke my ube into him very nicely.  Wrapped it up and began to converge my big fat cock into the tiny opening in his ass!  I shifted him into different position, and at some points explaining my strategy to get him lubed up to be fully ready to take the full thrust of my large cock into his ass.

Without barely a wimper.  He was a willing participant.  He had also revealed to me some other intimate details about how he had recently begun experimenting with some light bondage.  So I took the opportunity to make sure he good a good banging from this dude, (me) just to make sure I gave him a little sampling of some of my own potential to turn him into my little bottom bitch!

So there I was nailing his ass, and pointing him to the crazy hot image reflecting in the mirror directly on the side of the king size bed.   It was hot even I was loving and getting off on watching my own body from that angle.  I turned slightly so he got a full view of my cock as I nailed the entire shaft straight down deep into his ass.  I was as if in a push-up position but on top of the bed with my hard cock penetrating deep into his ass which was straight up in the air, with his legs aiming towards the back of his head.

Bought him into a fetal position, and plowed him like there was no tomorrow.  This made him nuts!  Loved it!  Told me he was amazed at how great it felt being fucked by me, and my big dick.  Yea there was all the dirty talk in between too, to further heat things up.  In the end I had him straddled on my cock, where I rocked him deep into my dick, as he stroked his hard cock into spilling his cum all over my stomach.

Text later said "Thanks for an amazing experience... Wow!"  This is how I do it my friends.  And yes, this is how I like it to end too.

Just another share!  Goodnite all!

No comments:

Post a Comment