Saturday, October 13, 2012

Regular Repeat Clients are My Norm! Good Business! ;')

Wow,  I think almost every single client I have seen in DC this week has been a repeat client!  I know for a fact that not many in this industry can say that very often.  Particularly when the host city is NOT your home base!

Pretty cool I must say!  Now where are you other guys?  Had some real cool clients from Houston TX recently too!

Just wanted to add a little something here today as I prep to hit the gym in a few.  Changing hotels again today.  This is always a drag on my time.  Necessary evil when traveling and doing all I must expenses at a manageable level without give all my gains away to hotel costs!  Not an easy feat I'll tell you! 

I do recall one really awesome time with a very handsome, new client (traveling here from Chicago) I had a couple days ago.  We had a very hot time together.  Even took him by surprise as per his expressions.  ;')  Hunky hot thick muscular thigh crazy ass.  he could crack a walnut between those ass cheeks!  Yep!  I told him so too!  He didn't look surprised at all.  lol


No comments:

Post a Comment