Saturday, October 6, 2012

Overnight Booked!... His blue eyes twinkled when he looked at me...

2nd time around guys!  lol.  Yea, I typed up this pretty cool post took me quite a while to think it out, and poof!  DELETE!  Man oh man!  So here I go again.  Sometimes I feel the original is so much more inspired.  Anyways..

I was booked for an overnight last night here in Philly.  Texas dude.  Cute as a button.  Well, for those who find buttons cute anyway!  (smile)  I did this one.

Called me the night before his planned trip to Center City for his day packed with back to back meetings.  I got the call around 11:35 pm according to the time stamp on my phone.  I had already turned my phone off, since one of my newest goals is to be up by around 6 am.  So far my alarm is set for 6:30 am.  Intention is to hit the gym early, get it in so I can devote the rest of the day to making money and hopefully work on creating a new business for myself.

So I text him first thing in the morning, around 6:45 am.  He replies about 2 hours later.  In meetings, was the reply.  No worries.  I told him that I would be available to speak anytime that day sometime after, noon.  I had to work my schedule around a 2 hour client (a regular married guy I had seen once before on my last Philly visit) I had previously scheduled for a 10 am appointment.  Had a great time with my 10 am.  Taught him a couple new tricks, and he got to try on a few kama Sutra type of positions that he really loved!

So I called my new Texan guy left him a v-mail, and followed up with a text simultaneously, just in case.  We went back and forth a bit there.  Kept missing each other, but he always left a voice mail with his thoughts, and what his intentions were.  This is key and I was glad he took the time to specify his request.  Makes it much easier to follow up when I know what the other parties interests are.  He asked If I would be available to do an overnight with him on that particular evening, indicating the time as well.  Meantime, i directed him towards my website, giving him that and the blog address too, for him to review and get specifics regarding rates and such.  I also let him know I thought his idea to do an overnight with me might be realizable, and that we should chat to go over details.


Finally shortly after 4pm I believe, we actually caught up with each other.  He was unable to my site so i went over the various multiple hour rates I offer (details go to www.AdamMichaelsOnline.com ) and he opted to go with doing an overnight.  Yey!  God send I tell you.  For those of you who understand, live, or have about the power of intention.  Well, this here.  This man's timely call to me, with his specific request, was in a completely unequivocal answer to some profound request I made from a highly charged emotional state (key to helping one manifest the particular desire) just the day before!  Wow, I was slightly floored with this "not so coincidental", universal response.

So now my work is cut out for me.  Laundry, doll myself up and possibly fit in another client in, just in case this overnight falls through.  Anything is possible in this business, sometimes even with the best intentions, things come up and clients have to cancel or alter their plans.  Being on the flip side of this client equation, I must always be prepared to handle whatever unanticipated change may come about.  So, I went ahead, booked my eager 5:30 pm guy but not before I ran out, had lunch, placed a call to my favorite local Philly stylist, who got me in on really short notice.

Shocked!  I have tried him on short notice several times before and he has almost never been able to get me in.  This time he says, "I think I can squeeze you in around 2:30"...  2 pm now, I said "Yes! Let's do it!"  Yey, wow, in my head....Is this for real?  So off I went.  Got back.  Packed up my laundry, looked up a local laundromat within walking distance.  Thank Google Heaven for this one!  Found a place quickly, so I headed out, got it done and was back in time (by 5 short minutes) to receive my next clients', "I'm one block away text".  Yey, go it in.

I know some of you guys might be thinking.  OMG why doesn't he get on with it already!?  I want to hear the nitty gritty details about the crazy sexual encounter already!  Well, sometimes, this is really not what it's actually all about my friends!  Yep.  Nuts huh!  Perhaps! (wink)

I text my upcoming date.  Reconfirmed 8 pm meeting time.  He said OK.  I hustled.  Jumped in the shower, shaved, ironed one of my nice fitted body contoured shirts from Zara's Dept store I had picked up about a month ago in Chicago for special event I attended.  Tight fitted slim fit jeans from H&M, good.  Cool Hot looking Black sexy stylized jock strap with the expandable contour pouch, check!  I was ready.  Looked in the mirror double checked the hair, slicked it up with a little grooming cream, and headed out.

I was there by 8:10 pm.  met him at his hotel room.  He opened the door, we hugged, chatted for a little bit, he pulled out an envelope, and began to get the business portion of our agreement out of the way as previously discussed.  Awesome.  Nice beginning to what proved to be a perfect evening.

About ready to leave we exchanged a small kiss or two, I told him I look better naked.  He laughed, smiled, and told me he really liked the way I looked with clothes on too.  He hugs me tight and I feel his excitement!  I reach under and squeeze a little.  I tell him this is exactly how I like my evenings to begin!  He told me he got that reaction the minute I walked through the door!  Nice, now I knew it would be a great night, and we both would be eager to get back.  This was very sweet.  I'm not always a walking billboard of confidence either, so hearing this from the guys I meet is really nice.

So off we go to a restaurant of my picking.  He had only one experience before with this part of town, and told me it was ok but the food wasn't as good as anticipated, way below par, and that the place was a bit more on the noisy side than he would have preferred.  I told him I would give it some thought and come up with a possible solution.  I found a place, I had passed by many many times on previous visits.  Usually I check out the menus, take a peek at the crowd, observe the ambiance of the place, and I keep tabs in my head.  Told him a little about it, walked him there and we walked.  We were able to seat ourselves in the main floor area of the place.  Really cool lounge-less-restaurant type of atmosphere.

Lighting was dim had to use the light app on his I-phone to read the menu, but other than that it was perfect!  Waitress was fun, blonde, on her toes with my light humor, (as I often like to engage the wait person in some light fun banter) and he was loving her reactions sometimes blushing through his slightly shy bursts of laughter.

His blue eyes twinkled when he looked at me.  He was my height mid 40's Texan white boy.  The sweetly bred type!  lol.  Yea, he thought I was just doing a good job when I told him he was adorable back at the hotel.  Well, having experienced a great variety of men in this business, I can honestly say that I do have a wide appreciation for beauty in many forms, shapes and styles.  Otherwise, this could potentially be a very unrewarding journey.  Money alone could not be the sole motivation for this type of work.  There has to be and I do have an inner appreciation for the people who take the time to contact me, chat with me, and who of course, go on to book me and become clients.

We read the menu, and very quickly I realized that we both wanted the same items on the menu.  Waitress comes around, we're going over the drinks.  I found myself wanting the same drink too.  I told her, she recommended something else.  He goes with it and I stick to the more exotic.  He picked a strawberry - basil flavored Mojito type of drink.  The waitress shares our laughter after I insist that we can't pick the exact same 'everything' on the menu.  She gives me a dessert alternative telling me it was awesome!  I go with that.  He goes with my former choice.  In the end I get the better more flavor rich dessert, and I shared a bite or two with him.  He loved it!  Mine that is.  Yeah.... It happens...  lol..

So we walk back.  Hit the bed played around a little bit.  Sweet kisses, tender moments the restaurant, on the way, and now in wrapped in each others arms naked, exploring each others bodies.  We sleep soundly, and I'm awakened at 6 am, gingerly, to caresses and kisses all over.  Hugging spooning his body next to mine.  I wake up slowly.  Return the gesture.  Check out time is 7 am.  Darkening shades unveiled, dark skies still yet unlit with the morning light.  Cool.  Gives me eyes time to adjust.  Way early for me, but am OK with it.  We play, climax, and jump in for a nice warm soapy lather in the shower.  Now, I'm fully awake and we kiss like two lovers comfortable with each others bodies, as the warm waters slowly caress us both back to reality.

He's flying out today, and I've got to get back to my hotel to pack, switch hotels and unpack again at a different one.  Get myself ready, mentally prepare once again to tackle another day of seeing (multiple) clients, hopefully anyway.  So I can get ahead, despite having to just dish out another 570.00 of my hard earned bucks to survive another 2 days in the hopes of generating enough to finally begin saving some money like I once was able to.
 
Yea, the economic downturn hit me hard.  That along a personal tragedy (which certainly didn't help) turned my life upside down to the point where it took me years to get my bearings back and finally I am now at a place where I've cleaned most of it all up, and am almost ready to start from a clean slate.











No comments:

Post a Comment