Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Quality Clients Realize the Worth They Have in Me.

Great morning Fuck today before I left Philly.  Client had seen my once before.  With a long term partner, bumped into my outside and asked If I could see him 8:30 am before I left town.  I said yes.  Wanted me to give him a good fuck, and so I did!

Long ride to DC shortly thereafter, followed by a string of back to back clients. 2 of whom I got to fuck!  Awesome!  Anyway, all three were clients I had seen before and hire me often.

This is what it's all about with me.  Not the numbers any more!  Quality clients know the worth they have in me.  All 3 of them told me today, I offer much more than the average guy out there.

So you want to see me keep this in mind.  Priced correctly, aptly, for all the right reasons.  You get what you pay for remember this.  I am a quality guy offering a top service, and those who make it through my doors are always extremely grateful and leave fully satisfied anxiously awaiting my next visit, or when they can afford to see me again for another session.

Good-nite.  More tomorrow. ;')


1 comment:

  1. Adam,

    Thought you might enjoy this Big Bird Parody Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bZxs09eV-Vc

    ReplyDelete