Saturday, May 4, 2013

I just had to "grab it"!

Another hot day here in DC.  Just got back from ZS, the club Go Go Boy hot spot in DC.  Cocks dangling everywhere, in front of your face, and you can't even touch them!  My friend said just like DC, they just want to take your money while giving you nothing for it!  Just a look!  lol...

Big thick cocked black dude there made me crazy!  Just wanted to wrap my lips around his thick meat and show him who's the real Boss!  Had a client here tonight too.  First time with me.  Suggested I head out to Palm Springs to serve all that elder gay population over there.  Told me they would just jump at the chance to be taken by a hot erotic masseur type like me.

Meanwhile back at the gym.  Oh my goodness.  Field day!  Well, one white guy with no ass but the Dick of life!  Fuck!  Nice big thick like a 10 cock on this dude.  Always flaunting it every chance he gets whenever I'm around, in town, and he catches me at the gym.  Except this time i invited him back into the sauna, since he had already put on his loose fitting nylon gym shorts, barely containing that
freakin beast that was just bulging out of them, just 3 ft away from me, as he stood in front of his own locker with the door fixed in such a way that I was the only one with the full view of his aroused manhood staring, teasing, and tantalizing me into a total tail spin!

So what did I do?  Here I was just finished blow drying my hair.  Already totally toweled up, just put my underwear back on, and I couldn't stop pacing back and forth.  Finally I stood in front of the mirror, as he looked over his side, to check me out.  Saw my hard cock and he made a bee line straight over to me, grabbed it, anxiously looking, wondering, quickly glancing to assure no one was looking he put his mouth on my cock for a quick taste, smack in the middle of the locker room!  He quickly stops goes back towards the locker.  The staring continues so I asked if he would like to go back into the sauna.  He says yes!  We both undress fast as we can grab a towel and into the steam room we go instead.

Wasting no time at all, I grab onto his fat piece of meat, and swallow that whole entire cock like the Pro, that know I am .....  Just a little FYI !  LOL...  Loved it.  I loved every freakin' minute of this hot fucking, cock in my mouth.  It's not every day I get an opportunity like this, so I just had to "grab it"!  Pun intended! 

Yeah, I was supposed to get back to a caller in 10 minutes, turned out to be one hour later!  lol...  Good thing this was a regular, so he was cool, flexible, no pressure type of deal.  So I got to eat some hot fucking man cock all for myself today too.  Well, that was in addition to my cute little client I had today, who also got a good taste of my expert oral skills! 

Ok folks 2:47 am here so Off I go!  Be well everyone.  Hit me up to for sessions soon as you can.  This other dude from Palm Springs told me tonight, thank you for being true to your ad, your great reviews, and all you say on your website too!  It is refreshing, and I am so glad I made the time to come see you!  This is what it's all about fellas!

Peace! 

No comments:

Post a Comment