Saturday, May 18, 2013

Moving right along!

I haven't been taking clients these past few days here in Orlando.  ;'(  Been taking a very important class, that has literally taken over all of my days, and even cutting into all of nights too, this entire week. 

Breaking into new life patterns here all over the place.  I did get to fit in, as I often do, (for the those who know me, this would some as not too much of a surprise), repeat client who BTW, just submitted an adorable reply to a post just prior to this one.  Do take the time to click on it and read for yourself the thoughts he shares with you all.

I say, "you all", because, though the post is about me, he does touch upon more universal issues that many of you married, or partnered men have or continue to go through in your won lives.  Sexual experiences for men can be as unique as their very own personalities, but there are also
many common threads.  So I like to think that my blog, has some significance to them many men who stumble upon it, and for the many who just love it for their own reasons.

Gorgeous here today as it has been every day since I got back, but outside of my time with this previous client, who is now back in his home state of PA, I have been under the gun with making time time study for this one week insane cram course that I will be tested on this Monday.  Happy the final day was today.  So now to go over, notes, review, and hopefully get myself to the gym, for some needed me, recovery time!

I hope to be getting back to seeing clients again this Tuesday.  Hopefully in a celebratory space, after obtaining my "passing" test results!  (wish me luck)

I am planning to travel sometime very soon.  Dates, and locations are up in the air at this moment, but keep on reading my friends.  Reply anytime you'd like, and I will be back with more soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment