Friday, April 12, 2013

Keeping it HARD!

Finally I get to sit here,  with a slightly better sense of balance, since my apt. move a couple days ago.  Not a simple task, as many of you surely know.  Anyway here goes.... 

Guys often make special trips to see me here, and often in other cities, when I'm traveling.  This one client, lives in Florida but on several occasions has gone out of his way to see me.  Driving a couple of hours, (from the West Palm Beach area), if he can manage to steal some time in with me, during my oft' short stays here in central Florida. 

Way to go "Mike"!  Yea, i met him at his hotel of choice, and according to him I gave him yet another crazy hot fuck, which left him a bit dazed, with a happy feeling, and a beaming glow of total satisfaction!

Anyway, Started out with a hot massage worked my way into claiming his hungry hole, without forgetting to feed
his unquenchable thirst for my pulsing cock throbbing into his oral cavity!

The hour passes by rather quickly when consumed by my seemingly unending pounding of his hungry hole, just the way he likes it BTW!  So I turn him around on all fours, continue to bang my thick cock into his now totally pliable very well lubricated man pussy.  He thrives on being my Bitch!  Not just allowing but begging for me to do as I wish.  Have my way with his man pussy to my fullest satisfaction!  Yeah!  I aim to please my good men!

An an amazing combination of naturally masculine, no bars held sexual aggression, combined with a bit of tender moments of kissing, and compassion, making all the difference between me being just another Fuck, and/or a truly amazing, Sexual Experience that takes my clients, (and this client in particular) to a unique place, no other has ever really taken him to.

In the end my we both enjoy a great time together once again.  And both he and I await our next opportunity to further engage and continue to expand and sometimes even push the sexual envelope to still yet uncovered areas of interest.

Keeping it Hard!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete