Thursday, April 18, 2013

An "Intense Experience" Felt so good!

This story rings true for many guys out there still.  So I thought to share this email I received today with those of you reading my posts!

Message : Hello. I am interested in a massage. I am straight in experience - never tried anything sexual with a guy, but I'd be dishonest if I said I wasn't curious or that I didn't fantasize about it. I have had massages in the past - from women. They have been OK. But, about a year ago, I was at a nice resort and signed up for an intense massage, and I ended up getting a male masseuse. It was an intense experience for me. It felt so good, but at the same time I was so afraid. I was enjoying it so much, that I was actually
leaking in the towel on the table - and I was so afraid he was going to make me actually explode. I kept trying to think about other things and ignore how good it felt for fear he'd know how much I was enjoying it. I'd like to experience a massage from a guy again, but this time without any fear of the guy knowing I'm enjoying it - in fact - I'm looking for a guy that takes professional pride in knowing I'm enjoying it. Do you ever get to the DC area? I live in northern VA.

Countless guys are out there venturing into exploring their deep inner man to man desires.  This is often one way those feeling get safely explored and expressed.  For many it is the ONLY way they can or allow those feelings to be released.

Well, you are not alone, and this is only one such example of how simple a request it can be for many men.  Now here is one guy who has decided I am the one he has decided to allow himself to indulge in this self exploration with.

I'll keep you posted on how this one turns out guys!  I promise!  Let's see if he hits me back and actually goes through with his decision to explore this part of deeper self.

DC tomorrow afternoon.  Friday April 19th

No comments:

Post a Comment