Sunday, July 7, 2013

Quality is The Name of My Game! Make it yours too !

Many guys out there of course but how do you know if they'll be the right one for you.

Well, thankfully many many guys have found me to be a great guy to be with, spend time with, talk to, walk with, enjoy dinner with and even just enjoy leisurely, nothing special planned, time with too.

I got another message from another client just earlier today, telling me about how the other appointment he set up with yet another "masseur", had turned out to be a HUGE disappointment.  Well, not uncommon for me to hear this type of story.

Cool part is that his BAD EXPERIENCE only made him appreciate what I offer in Top of the line, Companionship Experience, Beyond Compare, much more than before, yet once again!  So, yes, I do encourage all of you to go out there, and test the waters, all day long.  You will see, and be in a better place to compare and be "In the Know".   I've been doing this long enough to know this is the only way some
, will be able to actually recognize, True Quality!  For others out there I have One word for you.  ME!    ;')

Granted, there will always be certain guys who will go strictly by budget and never step outside of their budgetary do's and don'ts.  This is not directed at those guys.  I am speaking here to those who have a certain level of awareness, and certainly to those who always look for, desire a 1st class experience, and to those who know how to recognize EXCELLENCE, when they come across it.

This is where I come in, as a breathe of Fresh Air to this oftentimes dreary, scary, risky, "buyer beware" type of industry.

On my website, ( AdamMichaelsOnline.com ), under the section titled, "more info"  I have a bullet point saying,  "an old TV Commercial used to say, An educated Consumer is my Best Customer".

Yes, this statement holds true for my work in this industry.  What it means to say is that the men who have hired out there, or otherwise have experienced, good or bad others in this industry.  Then those are the ones who will always recognize, and walk away with far more than the happiest ending they ever expected, booking me.

With that in mind I thought it might be nice to share with you all here, a picture of my newest studio apt in Orlando Florida, to give some of you,  a better sense of what you can expect, if you decide to pay me a visit.



Hope you continue finding interest, fascination, and maybe even a few titillating thrills reading my posts here!

My Travels will consist of shorter stays, but will begin again very shortly.  Stay Tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment