Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I literally fucked the cum out of him!...

Hot day today n DC.

2 real cool times with different clients!  1 so nervous but excited!  Wife, with lover of over 30 yrs. passed on just a couple years ago!  Could you imagine guys!??  Some of you guys out there don't even realize what a true life challenge having feelings for men has been for so many men, and for so many many years!

Being in one way or another forced into marriages just to do the right thing, and many times because it offered a far better solution to the alternative!  Times are a changing and thank goodness for that because this is releasing the personal hell that many men will never need to endure.  Come on not all guys want to fight an entire society.  Many just want to be left alone and live "normal" lives.  So I judge not.  Many of my best clients have been and continue to be married men!

I love them!  They love me right back!  I have been a healthy addition to their lives, and they to mine.  Financial, and physical and emotional too.  One hand washes the other so to speak.  Brothers helping brothers.  My Clients see something in me that they love, want, desire.  They provide me with other means I need to keep me afloat.  While also, sharing special moments, feelings, and intense emotions with me too.

Anyway, i digressed!  This client opened up and was very happy he did.  Not that he didn't ask me more than several times about being clean std free etc....  But I know I showed him a time he didn't expect.  Told me repeatedly that I was so beautiful too!  That was so sweet!  Am glad as usual to have been able to have shown him such a great unique sexual experience.  1 he will remember a very long time.

2nd was a cute Asian.  Lean with that beautiful soft skin most all Asians are blessed with.  Saw him late the evening.  Banged him good and hard and literally fucked the cum out him too!  Yea....  started out soft and sweet but gave him a really hard thrust and total banging.  Especially after he told me he liked it a little rough!

Magic words! 

Fucking with a great sense of abandon!  That's just awesome!  So long as they can take it good long and hard I'm in!  lol...


No comments:

Post a Comment