Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A bit of rain here in ft. Lauderdale by the beach!

Cool time here in Ft. Lauderdale Guys!  Possible I may extend another day or two.  So any of you reading this and are in Ft. Lauderdale hit me up now!

I make this decision this evening.  To leave or not to leave??  lol...

Just had a sweet time with a handsome white man!  haha...  Partnered too!  Cool guy!  Fucked him real good!  Loved it!  Pounded him till he asked for a break.  Aww.  So sweet...  Of course I gave it to him.  I'm good like that!.  (smile)

Waiting on a not so experienced Black brother now.  Yep!  I take all types fellas!  haha...  This guy seems real nice.  Very simple supposedly!  Just wants to enjoy the company of a hot man, to play with!  2 hour booking, sot I like that a lot too!  www.AdamMichaelsOnline.com for rate info on full service sessions.

So here I am my good men.  NYC will be arranged, soon as I can gather the bucks to get myself there.  Aiming for end of this very week.

Expensive hotels making it quite a challenge right now!

Chat again soon my good peeps!  Ciao for now!




No comments:

Post a Comment