Sunday, June 30, 2013

Shed some light?? Read this Cool Email I got!

Guys / Clients / On-line Fans / (even the few girls out there that enjoy Adam’s Blog) –
Want to relate a recent exchange of emails I had with Adam recently – I want you to see the quality of the character you have in him (just in case you haven’t already figured it out in these readings) –
First – I sent Adam a GIFT – along with a congratulatory note for accomplishing so much, for pushing forward with such dedication, honor and commitment in moving forward with his life goals.  Keeping us, his followers informed with how he passed a week long cram course, [Been taking a very important class, that has literally taken over all of my days, and even cutting into all of nights too, this entire week May 18, 2013] and than telling us how he recently passed, with flying colors, a high powered business course – [“Been through a wild ride this week.  Training in a very high powered business environment!  Exciting, thrilling, challenging, and sometimes seemingly all consuming!  In all truthfulness, trainers instructed all else be put on hold in order for true focus to occur, as a means, to guarantee passing final exam, and make it to graduation…..Well, all done now! Successfully!  Only way to roll.—June 23, 2013]. 
His response regarding my gift:
“I don't need [this generous gift]….
thank you very much !!  no one has ever sent me a congratulations gift for almost anything I believe!
long story...  actually [Once] a long time ago... was thoughtful above and beyond like that which was nice.
so thank you once again

My reply:
You are special beyond belief.
You are deserving beyond belief.
Adam – here’s
some Background:


I never celebrated any of my real accomplishments.- and there were  many that deserved celebration …………..Thinking "no biggie" ……..Not even a dinner out to celebrate……..
Point - what you've been doing is a FUCKING BIG DEAL. REAL BIG. So totally committed. So dramatic a change and SACRIFICE!  To take your life where you want to go. Becoming a dedicated student - hitting the books without hesitation - at an intensity level that would cause most adults to break down.   Big deal?  Solid week of intense studying. All encompassing. Business training at so a significant an intensity I've never heard of before. Having to support yourself as this is all happening.  YEAH. A  BIG FUCKING DEAL. And
with all the change - the best altitude ever, (and not missing a beat continuing to keep us informed of your journey).
Sharing in such an inspirational way this journey with others - your growth and perseverance…..I really don't care if you need it or not. You deserve it. You deserve to celebrate so!  Celebrate!….
Bottom line- you not only deserve it - you need to not make my mistakes - and in no way minimize how far you've come!  I can't bring back those times for me. Those opportunities to realize you did accomplish something special. Actions that… should have – been celebrated.  To the extent I have an influence - I can't let someone as special to ALL OF US as you - ever make a similar mistake. You’re doing incredible things. If I had the means, the gift would be a hundred times what it is. And that would barely touch the surface of what most of us feel you so deserve. From the whole lot of us. My gift should be the bottom of the barrel of what you ought to be getting from those that love and respect you. I am taking the liberty to speak on behalf of the vast majority of your blog followers and fans. 
PS ::Adam - I actually knew you were going to tell me not to send it.  That's how I knew you so deserved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment