Sunday, March 3, 2013

Eventually Philly!

On my way to Philadelphia.  So far it's been a long, crazy unproductive day!  Slept only 2 hours.  Got up at 4:45 am.  Left by 5:35 am.  At the bus for the airport stop at 5:50 am.  Waited till 6:06 am, had to go looking and checking bus schedules again, only to find out my bus was scheduled at 5:45 am.  Yikes!  So there I am at the break of dawn, still dark out, scrambling, asking about for another bus.  Find another, leaving now, (6:16 am).  I get on quickly pop the 2 bucks out of pocket so I can let it roll on off to begin the airport trek.

My flight was scheduled for 7:45 am so It still looked good.  Get there by 7 am should be fine.  Well, not so much.  Bus travels all around the airport vicinity then finally pulls in at about 7:07 am.  Woo... Not looking good now. 

No worries, still hopeful.  That's me.  Don't get crazy. Take it easy, keep going.  I get there.  Huge LINE!  Cliff note.  I stay on the line.  Finally see an agent at 7:25 am.  Told me no chance, of course.  Next flight not till 3:15 pm.  Oh well, wasted day. Lost revenues for sure.  Changed my ads to reflect the later time arrival.  So now here I am typing.  Decided to try and make some use of my otherwise wasted day today. 

Flight?  Delayed too.  Yep, the 3:15 I'm on standby for, is now supposedly leaving around 3:50 pm.  Well, so getting to Philly eventually, but surely. 




No comments:

Post a Comment