Wednesday, March 13, 2013

March schedule updates. Atlanta here I come!

Here I am back in Philly once again three nights only!  I left my MacBook Pro charger in Orlando so now I am reciting this text message onto my blog post.

So far so good.  Anyways just wanted to say hello, keep you guys posted, continue my blogging, And so here I am doing just that.

So far,I have been unable to make any schedule changes or adjustments, to reflect my current travel status on my website.  Reason being is that this device I'm currently using, my Apple iPad mini, Is not a flash enabled device, And my website is entirely a flash site.  So now,  I have temporarily posted my schedule on my blog, for you all to know exactly where I plan to be this entire month of March.  So please go ahead and take a look at the pic on the left side of my blog posts, and read the caption underneath, which is where the schedule is listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment