Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Atlanta.... Philly.....New York!!.....

Seems I am speedily passing through different towns lately.  DC, Atlanta, Philly, New York.  Had a wonderful very productive stay in Atlanta that begged to ask the question, why didn't I stay longer??

Yes then I wondered, after the spinning and spinning, and moving and rushing, and running to the airports, and then back to the hotel, all calmed down in my mind.  I pondered and said Wow, I had such a great response, from all my ads, that it made more sense to have stayed in Atlanta which I didn't, this time!

In retrospect however my stay in Philly was also booked solid almost back to back the whole time I was there, and I really needed that.  So it was a welcome sigh of relief.

Many, many, wonderful guys all reciting similar phrases,  "you are amazing", not that it gets to my head because I am a humble guy.  But it is such a wonderful thing to hear and
something I feel others out there, that might be reading this only, and not any of my other ads or reviews should know and here,  even if it's coming from me via this blog alone.

I put a great energy into everything that I do and so when I am received in such a way.  It is a wonderful gift that is coming back to me, and this I appreciate greatly.  I am honored and revel in the knowing that what I do really is a special privilege.

I do have a very unique talent in being able to do, and be with people in the special way that I am able to.  Being acknowledged by my many clients of extremely diverse backgrounds, makes it much more rewarding for me personally, and worthwhile.

Thank you Gentlemen!


1 comment: