Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Loved the Taste of his Pristine Latin Uncut Cock.

Hot good fuck last night here in Central Florida.

Married guy.  Came to me knowing he wanted to get the full experience with me.  Hesitant about whether or not he could "accept my fulness" as he put it.  lol...

Hear that before, as I replied to him.  Anyway, had a nice conversation, which sometimes can be a bit awkward, since more often than not guys are not accustomed to expressing much less discussing intimate details with a complete stranger over the phone.  That would be true except for those guys that love the phone sex type of scenarios!

So we chatted, he mentioned that side note, but also not without letting me know that it is something he'd be willing to try, if it went that way.  Of course, I knew it would.

So there I was, decision time, again.  (wink)  Yea, it was good.  He was ready.  That ass was hungry, and here I was a ready and willing candidate.  Eager to give this Single White middle aged Married male a good deep taste of my hot throbbing cock lodged deep inside him filling his every sexual desire with pure delight, and sexual lust imaginable!


He sucked me off like a champ too.  Loved the taste of my pristine, Latin, uncut piece of man meat in his mouth.  Licking every cell like it was the most delicious thing he'd ever tasted.  Nice!  Love it when they let go like that.  Just seems to be the way, when these guys finally let themselves be in that special place that is almost indescribable and beyond definition.  Like finally being home again with a total feeling of pure comfort, joy, ecstasy, and sexual nirvana.

He walked away on a cloud of pure bliss.  Thanked me several times in between his gasps and sighs of relief, wonder, and deeply internalized excitement for the best sexual experience he had ever had with anyone.  Wow,  that was intense, I have never gone that far before, and I just fucking loved it!  Thank you, were his words to me.  Awesome, is all i can say.  Does it make me happy?  Fuck yea.  I love getting this type of response from clients after being with me.  No matter how many times It happens.  Each time is a new moment, and a new wonderful memory for the guy who sometimes has to go out of his way to see me.  Whether it be financial, social or for just scheduling reasons.  I appreciate each and everyone who makes the time to book me and in the end they all "get it".  Leaving very satisfied, and fulfilled.

This works both ways, because it often does the same thing for me, and I always all to stay in touch and hit me up whenever they can.

This is all for now.  Here in Not so sunny Florida today under a tornado watch, but it is always beautiful here I must say.   

Moving forward this year in a big way.  So come on in.  Join me on my quest as I continue to reach out to men like you.  Together we can change lives and help make each others life a better experience!  Hit me up don't be afraid, as I promise not to bite, (unless requested) of course.  LMAO....


No comments:

Post a Comment