Thursday, February 21, 2013

Night in Orlando

Hi Guys,

Florida here once again.  Orlando.  Moving soon.  Staying put in Orlando for a little bit more.  lol..

Anyway, got in today.  Just got back from servicing a couple out of town San Jose guys!  Loved me, happy to say. 

Just wanted to post a quick little something here.  Sorry they've been a bit slow in coming.  Getting back in the flow bit by bit here promise. 

My stay in DC was awesome!  As was my NYC adventures too actually!  Took a class, had a few really hot fucks!  All is good in the world again!  Funny how that happens huh?!!  Some of you may know what I mean!  ;')

Had a 3 way that went really great with one of my repeat guys!  Hired another RB, and it worked out very nicely.  Loved riding my hard cock.  Actually this dude got double fucked by both of us!  Totally HOT!  (WINK)  Stretched that hole out real good, and he was in heaven! 

Got a new Ipad Mini for my Birthday which was on Feb 11th.  Was snow bound in NYC but I made the best of it with seeing my clients, focusing on working!  All was good.  Next day met up with my sister in the City.  Nice time always with her.

Goodnight for now!  See me while I'm here in Orlando before I go again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment