Tuesday, February 12, 2013

An Absolutely Awesome Time!

I Loved, and was so moved, by this 1st time client's, email to me, I just had to do nothing, but post it unchanged, here for you all to get some idea, about why I do what I do, and why I still can love, and enjoy being there in such a special way for those of you who decide to meet with me. 

"hey adam,
       wow i really dont know what to really say.since fri.i have thought about little else .i just had to tell you that in all honesty you truly exceeded  my expectations .i truly had an absolutely awesome time.interesting fact ,i can still smell your scent in my apt.and it brings movement in my crotch area .i truly hope to see you again in the very near future.

                  keep doing what you do one state and city at a time.
                                       all the best, " (Client's name)

No comments:

Post a Comment