Saturday, February 9, 2013

In the Midst of the NYC Blizzard

Should be sleeping now since it's 1:41 am, and I have to be out by 8 am tomorrow morning.  No, it's not to the gym either, as I would wish actually, but an important 10 hour workshop I'm taking.

Just got back from a hot fuck in Brooklyn.  Yes, this was a client booking.  I still call them hot fucks, as more often than not, everyone has a HOT FUCK!  Even though I am the one doing the actual fucking!  You understand??  No?!!

Oh well,  Next !  lol....  What do you expect here right now.  Had a few too many glasses of wine okay!  So there!  yea...  No!  I normally don't engage in the Friday night drinking binges most people love to engage in!  Anyway, I knew i needed to write something on here since my writings have a been a bit slow in coming lately! 

This was a 2 hour booking with a very satisfied, gracious, and very happy client in one of Manhattan's outer boroughs.  Spoke quite a bit back and forth, covered all the details and we made it happen.  I may give more details another time.  For now, this is just to wet the appetite, well, I did wet his quite a bit tonight actually!  Mine too, cause this was a semi virgin tight ass I got to pound!  Yea!  That's right!  Pound!  Well, as much as he would let me anyway!  .....  LMAO....

Listen, it's late okay....  So i get to create anything I want here right now.  Coming up the steps to my hotel here in NYC, I see this cute guy taking some cigarette puffs outside in this crazy snowy, current blizzard conditions.  So I engaged him in conversation for a few minutes, but it only took him a few seconds to tell me he was mad with his room mate, asked me where I was staying.  Of course, in this same hotel he just told me he was a guest at.  So I told him I was on the 3rd floor.  Next was, and do you have any roommates?  No, I told him.  Well, truth be told, I would've considered except that I really don't like smokers breathe, much less a kiss.  So I was polite, chatted.  He told me he lived in upstate NY, and was here working backstage for fashion week!  Boy would i have love to get some kind of pass to watch some crazy cool fashion show for fashion week, but this one I just left it alone.

Chances are he would have no pull to get me in for free anyway...  But cool story so I thought I'd share!

Tired now my good men!  Goodnight.  Chat again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment