Monday, October 10, 2011

Sun on the piers.. Shushi in Soho..afternoon Movie.. Late Fuck session...

Great day with my client yesterday.  Went sunning yesterday out on the Chelsea Piers.  Did anyone see me there?  lol...  I stripped my tee shirt and tight skinny jeans off, staying in my blue, express, boxer briefs.  So sunny yesterday it was awesome!  I couldn't resist! 

Had brunch at Le Pain Quotidien, in Chelsea.  Love the bread there.  Later enjoyed an incredibly intoxicating lunch at the "Lure" raw bar seafood restaurant in Soho.  My client gave me very detailed specifics about how to and when to eat certain types of the different pieces of seafood on my plate of sashimi. 

We started with raw clams etc, followed by a caviar tuna tartar that was so tasty and amazing.  Then ending with a plate of raw sashimi.  Salmon, Yellow tail, Tuna and two others, I don't recall.

Back to the room napped, showered, got up, hit the movies.  Money Ball with Brad Pitt.  Hit the Union Square Broadway location.  Very cool flick.  Walked after, over to the Meat Packing area.  Hit a Steak House.  I don't do steak but I enjoyed a Mediterranean sea Bass, Arugula salad, followed by a key lime pie dessert.

Back to the hotel by 11pm showered together.  Fucked around for about 2 hours.  Hot time for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment