Thursday, October 6, 2011

Cryptic Creeper Caller in Philly!! Yikes!

Guys.  You know what makes me laugh.  Some of the guys that actually get upset because I charge what I charge.  lol..  Well, please know that I price myself strategically and very very deliberately.  Make myself "very" affordable and I would have to add revolving doors to any place I stay.  Well, that's exaggerating a bit I know..  lol...  But yes.  You pay for quality my friends.  Always remember this.  I happen to be on the top end of the spectrum.  Some not so confident guys, or insecure men, might read this and say, wow he's a cocky SOB, while others with more experience in this realm, will read, and say, Yep, he is so right!

Every single one of the 4 guys (3 of which I fucked yesterday) told me in no uncertain terms,  Boy am I glad I chose to call this number, (meaning mine of course).  Every single one of them were new clients too.  I was very happy hearing this type of exclamation, coming from each of these guys.  Some of them said it, as we were busy doing the deed!  Yeah....  (smile)  That was nice all right!

I am actually heading back to NY for a 2 night booking with a very wealthy, super sweet, ever so humble, client of mine.  Which I get a couple grand for BTW.  Some guys want a whole lot more for a whole lot less, but others know a good thing when they see it.  Take it, and some even hold on to it for as long as they can.  Yes, I do have lots of regulars, and I love it!  They love me for the genuine, warm, tender, moments, I share with them, and I appreciate them too for the help I get from them.  It's a loving circle that continues in good fashion, and all are better for it.

I had a very weird cryptic, situation with very thuggish sounding black dude in Philly yesterday who later gave me name of "Doctor Ward"  Could you imaging a real name like that!??   I told that to my Real Doctor client just tonight and he laughed saying immediately it's a fake name.  Anyway, this guy proceeded to give by practically step by step instructions like the following.....

"What building are you next to right now?  what are some of the landmarks in front of you?  What do you see on your left describe the building on your right"....

It was "mission impossible" all the way.  This went on for about 4 blocks.  Did I mention that the address he gave me was that of the Philadelphia University!  3400 Spruce st.  I did look it up, but I didn't realize it was the actual University address.....  I just thought a big apt building.  Said he would give me the apt number once he saw I was there due to the fact that he was on the "down low!"  Well this guys was as LOW as they go guys!

Lured me there.  Somehow was able to see me, because he knew I was wearing black shades.   I waited at a designated spot described in detail by him.  At least 15 minutes....  Then calls and says "where are you"??  Told him where I was.  Told me to walk up further so I did.  Designated a more clear spot.  Tole me he'd stay on the phone with me, as he came down to meet me.  More later...........

Waiting for a 3 way, (2 guys, a couple) with clients 10 pm tonight.   Previous client, had seen me once before, bought his husband in for a nice time with their new hot TOP guy.  Both sweet guys.  Had a nice time Slammed my hard cock into both of them one at a time of course!  Nice way to cap my evening last night in Philly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment