Friday, October 14, 2011

Ahh....The Magical MayFlower!


10/14
Wow how fast time flies.  Mid October already!  Whoa..... Have a few clients scheduled for later this afternoon.  Love getting it done early like that!  Always great for me. 

So here I am today at the Mayflower again!  Love this hotel!  Maybe because of it's wonderful legacy!  lol....  Doing what I can to continue the proud heritage.  ;')  Wanna help me continue my cause Gentlemen!.....??  Come on now...  Don't disappoint. haha....

Have a great day Gents...  More later....

3 in a row now....  on way to my 4th.  Loving it!  Just had me a very sweet Austrian!  Like those guys from out there.  Eastern Block!  haha....  Cool, had not been fucked in quite some time told me several times that I'm very good at what I do.  Said didn't enjoy it much before ever, but with me he did.  "You were so easy to be with.....no, really, I really enjoyed my time with you"  Sweet!  Asked me to contact him on my next DC stay.  He's off to Vienna to work on a large home he inherited recently.  Very nice!  He's away from 2 months from end of Oct.  I thought that was pretty cool too. 

Chat later babes!  ;'p

No comments:

Post a Comment