Thursday, October 13, 2011

..He couldn't get enough of my Dick, as he ....

Hot time in DC here again.  1st night had another of my "regulars"  Turns around after 2 hours, tells me, "well, looks like you really have been turning me into your bottom Bitch!"  Loved it so much he turned around and said, hmmm...  how many more days are you going to be here again?  lol....  Yes Gentlemen.  my clients do thoroughly enjoy their time with me.  If you have been on the fence.  Think no more.  Book me soon as you get a chance.

Had me a sweet Hot Bottom Bald bad boy last night.  Fucked that sweet ass so nicely.  Just loved how he swallowed my cock whole too.  All the way to the base of my Dick.  Encouraged me to pound it deeper into his hungry gaping, open, salivating mouth.  Awesome! 

BTW Saw my little hottie at that DC gym again.  He kept eyeing my cock in the Sauna.  Hot boy for sure.  Didn't want to play outside of the gym this time though.  Was nice to see his pretty smile again though.  I think he went too far with me the last time.  His 1st time going home with a guy from the gym. 

No comments:

Post a Comment