Saturday, October 8, 2011

3 Hot Bangs out! Then to my Overnight Client NYC!

Hello Gents!  Here I am back in the Big Apple.  1st day of my "weekend" booking with a favored regular I have.  Yes, this Fine man has booked many dozens of times, and always in awesome luxurious high end Hotels in NY, Miami, and LA. 

My stay in Philly was awesome this time around.  Thank you guys for a great time here too.  Even managed a great review from it, how's that.  Real nice.  Thank you Fred.  You can read it on massagem4m.   Had a very full day yesterday in Philly.  Had to turn down at least 4 clients due to time restraints.  Yeah, sometimes I need to go for a walk out there too!  haha...

I did manage to fuck and have a great time (on both sides) with 3 really sweet cool clients last night.  In addition, to a massage or two, sprinkled in for good measure.  haha...

Many more have signed on to my mailer which I think is real nice.  Glad to have these new guys on board.  DC seems a bit expensive next week, but I'll keep you guys posted about my next travel choice.  Orlando will not see my face till mid October at the earliest.  I've got to  stay busy right now, and thus travel is what I must do, for the moment.

Had dinner at a really cool excellent Italian Restaurant here in Soho this evening with my client.  He really is a joy to be with.  Kept apologizing for being low on energy tonight.  Jet lag.  He traveled 8 hours to get here today.  No worries.  Off to bed early for a bright early start tomorrow morning.  Just his style, and I of course will happily accommodate.  More as I go.  Goodnight all.

No comments:

Post a Comment