Thursday, December 26, 2013

HOLIDAY GREETINGS TO YOU ALL!!

Happy holidays my Sweet Men!

One thing I know is that I have come to care, and even miss some of my sweet more steady clients and even the occasional ones who make the time to see me whenever they're able.

Not going to ramble here, promise, though this is where my mind wants to go right now!  This is why I have the blog.  This post began as a letter to my special client list, some of you may be on, but was too good for me not to post on for all of you to read, and know! 

Though sometimes, all the many projects I'm trying to get off the ground get in my way of, time for writing.

So here I am in DC once again my friends!  There are a good many of you on this list now, and I am honored to be one of your preferred guys to meet up with form some hot, exciting, sometimes, exotic adventures, and for some of you the more simple pleasures of enjoying a Hot man's company that truly cares, and always leaves you hungry for more, and excited for the next opportunity to meet yet again, with the one, who never let's you down, and who somehow, you notice, always seems to get better and better, even when
the last time was so great you thought there could be not better!

Lol....  A common expression I hear from many of my guys!  What I do is so uniquely different from the random Joe's you may 'risk' meeting with those online hookup sites.  Yea, they may be free, but there's the idea many of you get that talks about 'cost' vs VALUE!  I come in on the Value side of that equation my friends!

Cost dissolves mighty rapidly once Clients Experience me.  No matter what city I may currently be visiting!

Tonight it is Washington DC, where I have my longest list of steadies, and where I get some real sweethearts too!  Yea, even the new guys who just pop in on a moments notice.  I am thankful always!

So that being said.  Hit me up anyone within my reach here, and tell me where you'd like to meet.  I go to NYC after this, where I plan to be for a couple days next week.  Want me to hit Philly?  Let me know.  Maybe I'll do so after NYC.

Remember, I PRIORITIZE previous Clients!  ALWAYS tell me if we've met before.  Yes, I always remember too.  Yep, shocking to many, but i do have a cool memory like that! 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to the rest of you in the meantime.  I am looking to create a much nice mailer going forward so you know.  As you will see many improvements to my website, Blog, in addition to the great changes I am making to my physique too!

Stay with me guys!  I am a Quality Guys.  No fear in admitting, because I know many of you out there want to know this.  If you haven't met me, then know you heard it here first!  ;')  If I could connect you by some form of mental connection to the many who have seen me, then no words need be said because the many men out there who have made the time and gone through the effort to see me, surely would speak volumes!  All on my behalf, with excitement, joy, and relief to know they found a guy they would be happy introducing to everyone they knew, if only they could!  ;')

Adam



2 comments:

  1. can't get enough of your dirty sweaty ass. the sweatier it is, the better it is.

    ReplyDelete