Sunday, December 8, 2013

TWITTER - TUMBLR - NEW BLOG ADDRESS COMING SOON TOO!

Just signed myself up on Twitter, and tumbler...  Any of you out there or on my mailing list on any of these hit me up with your addresses.

This blog may be going to "members only" very soon.  Stay tuned guys! 

Lots of great changes and chances for you guys to really show your support for all I'm doing out here. 

Lots of content, crazy hot stories, many more exclusive pics to be shared only with my supporters.  Website, and this blog both undergoing design changes and blog address will also be in my own private domain.  I will open up a store, where you may be able to buy items of interest, starting with some cool stuff I use and think you might like too....

Twitter feed for me is Adam Michaels@SexyAdamMichael

Tumblr profile is sexyadammichaels

Website is being re-designed and will be accessible to all devices.  Including I-phone, I-pads and others.  site address will remain as is www.AdamMichaelsOnline.com


No comments:

Post a Comment