Friday, December 20, 2013

From Sterile to Anything Goes.

Another Great Hot Fuck!  This time he was a dirty piggie Doctor who hires me regularly right from here in South Florida.

Sterile environment is his normal day to day.  With me he wants dirty.  As sweaty and unwashed as I can "muster" up!  Haha...  Yea...  I do the best I can let's put it that way.  These are the type of details I cover with all prior to meeting up.

He took my cock in all directions, and into every possible orifice imaginable.  I had to pry him out from in between my deeply spread ass cheeks that he buried his face in like a child having found a safe but clearly out in the open hiding spot while playing hid and go seek.

Oh my Fuckin God, this ass is so fucking hot, I just can't get enough, were the words he repeated time and time again!  Love it!  I forced him to take turns so I would at first slide my throbbing now totally swollen hot dripping cock deep into his fresh, spanking clean, white hole.  All too quickly responding to my any command regarding any newest position i would come up with to penetrate his eager hole!

Finally, came while his face was buried deep in my ass..  Popped up to make sure he felt my cum as i shot my load on his lips, which only lasted a couple seconds before he lunged my cock deep into his throat so he could guzzle up every ounce of hot cum spewing out of my dripping cock!

His jack off came shortly after swallowing my load to completion, screaming like a little girl as he went through his ropes of orgasm.  My cock deep in his mouth to serve as a muzzle.




4 comments:

  1. "muster" ! I fucking love it. "Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon?" LMAO. otherwise this is freakin hot as hell. OINK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piggy Doc here, you are correct, the further from sterile you get, the better I like it. Will be wanting to lick your ass clean soon. Love that ass, and like to leave it clean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am here in Orlando my Dirty Doc! ;')

    ReplyDelete