Thursday, January 2, 2014

SNOWING HERE IN NYC! I WILL KEEP YOU WARM!

Meet and Tweet with me on TWITTER now guys!  Username is SexyAdamMichael  Anyway.....  I digress! 

I am in NEW YORK CITY right now guys!  Come out from hiding now!  lol...Since hotel rates dropped by a 3rd since New year's, i may be here through this entire weekend.  This is a MAYBE?  Because it depends on bookings I get or don't get.  Do you understand? 

Means, it is always good to let me know if you are considering a meet and greet!  Yeah, right....Well, you know what I mean! ;')  Some hell of a Greeting right guys!  ;')

I may hit Philly for a day or two or just fly back to Orlando early next week.  You tell me!  Want me here, in Philly, or back in Orlando, tell me now!

Meantime snowing here.  Not so bad yet, but who knows by tomorrow.....?  I am considering making my website, Blog,  members only very soon!  Will make available sexy hot pics XXX and more, Videos of the hot n Spicy variety, and some with candid sex conversations to get you all who are interested online and possibly submitting questions, you may have or would like to hear about revolving around the male Sexuality!

Those of you who have experienced me know I can and often
do provide amazingly valuable insight into this world, of male sexuality, and its oh so many colors!

                                                                     You like that guys?!!

                                                     And this is the hot hotel I'm staying at too!!






2 comments:

  1. Your muscles are looking fantastic especially the one in the middle!!!

    ReplyDelete