Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My First True FRENCH KISS !

Just net a hot Parisian here at my new hotel tonight.  They installed new magnetic keys to enter into the Spa area where the hot tubs are and I went up to the door but my car was not working.  In the distance I noticed him opposite the door on the other side of the room inside the Spa area.  He saw me too.  Reacting quickly he noticed I was doing an about face and I saw him rush towards the door as letting me know he would be happy to open it for me.

Nice.  I thought to myself as I stepped out of the doors sight for a moment.  I hesitated, thought twice to get my own key.  This is the dumb shy side of me that all too often has gotten in my way more than I care to say.  Anyway, as quickly as the thought came to mind, I dismissed it.  Took a few steps back to the door and there he was reaching for the handle to open it and let me in.

I gave him a big smile, while directing my glance toward his face.  Our eyes met for that one moment.  Smiles in both our eyes.  Nice.  Only problem, was.  He was fully clothed.  I pointed this out to him through some physical gestures, suggesting he should remove some garments, in the Spa are, because he could.  He laughed, telling me he was visiting, which I questioned with a sense of disappointment, but then he quickly let me know he had a room, and that he was with a friend.  Much better now, smiling, both of us proceeded back into the room.  He made his way back to his little cabana, while i jumped into the hot tub.

I was there alone for a little bit.  I had on my snug form fitting Under Armour brand style sports briefs.  They show the outline of my cock
very nicely but are perfect for G rated showings and they just plain look sexy, to all who see me in them.  I had a good view of him over at the nearby cabana with his french boyfriend on the other side of the room.  His partner was just reading and paying little attention to anything around him.   My friend Pierre though had his thoughts in many other places.  he kept glancing over at me every chance he got discreetly, I noticed.  A few minutes later he came over and joined me at the hot tub!  Yey!!  Wish come true at that moment! 

As he stepped in i looked up to watch carefully as he submerged himself into the tub with a tiny pair of cute black Speedos!  His body was tight, with a nicely shaped bubble butt, lean torso, and decent legs.  Not pencil sticks.  He appeared to be around 5'6".  Cool, as most guys are much taller than me.  Here he was about my height.

He hung out nice and close to me in the hot tub.  Nice feeling.  Essentially strangers, hanging as if we were good friends.  ;')  His boyfriend came over in just a little bit and told him he was off to the room.  So only had a few more moments left with my Parisian.

Before he left I told him how respectful I am of those in relationships.  I also asked him if I was ok with being so close to him like good buddies in the hot tub.  He replied with a sweet smile of satisfaction on his face as he got a little close now.  i smiled back, eyes now connecting in a subtle but very sweet way.  Sometimes not many words are needed right guys?!!  Some of you know very well what I mean to say here don't you, you dirty little woof woofs!

He had to leave a few minutes later, told me he would go change and I agreed to follow him out.  Our lockers were right next to each other, so happens, and there he was changing.  i looked back, glancing at his reflection in the mirror, to notice his perfectly round perky, clearly worked out muscle butt.  Now this dude was a bit shorter than me, and very slight upon first glance in overall stature, but naked, his body was so hot it became clear he hit the gym, and more than just your occasional visit!

I had to say something cause keeping it inside trying hard to be "respectful" was going to be a regretful choice on my end for sure!  Take a chance!  So I just turned in a very snugly but unobtrusive way.  You know you really do have a beautiful little body on you mon amie!

Smiling he turned around to glimpse at his own reflection, and at the same time patted me on the bum telling me I looked fucking hot!  Boy was I happy to hear him go out of his way to tell me how hot he thought I was!  Big smile comes across his face right after he told me this.  ;')   I let my hands do whatever they wished now, with relief and sheer delight!  Asked if that was ok.  Smiling.  Yes.  I ran my fingers ever so delicately around the outline of his beautiful, sweet ass cheeks, both Cocks now rising to the occasion, was really quite noticeable now.

Suddenly, he slammed me with a kissed.  WOW!  A french fucking kiss FOR REAL!!  Man, I mean i know we always "french kiss" but this was from a true Parisian!  Nice.  He turned around, hugged me tight and drew me close.  Our cocks now feeling each other firmness.  He was a bit smaller but grew impressively from what looked like not much of a dick while in the sleeping state.  This was nice to see too.  He stole a quick taste of my cock right there out in the open with an open door right behind us where anyone could just pop in without much warning.  We were standing a few steps away to give us a few seconds to adjust in case someone did though.  Luckily, you can always here the security personnel when they do approach from all the bells and communication whistles they tend to carry while making their rounds...

There's more to this story still...  Stay tuned.  This one MUST be a cliff hanger...  I may just add it on to this one as an edit or just post as a "Continued...." on a later posting, I PROMISE to post.....

Have a great day Guys!  Thank you for reading.  Please share with me thoughts, ideas, and do let me know here and there how much you enjoy my writings, posting, or just blog in general!  This does help keep the fires of the flame burning, for a creative like me...1

 



No comments:

Post a Comment