Friday, May 20, 2011

Hard as a Rock Before Pants came Off!

Gentlemen, though I do the best I can to stay up on things related to this business, sometimes i mess up.  I just noticed one of my voice-mails still announced I was in NYC.  Well I haven't been for about 10 days now..  ;'(  All updated, but keep this possibility in mind and always feel free to leave me a Voice-mail or text if you want to be sure if I am in your area.  ;'p

Had another "local" guy here in Orlando the other night.  Daddy in his 40's too.  Had a really hot time with this client.  Started with massage first cause he really needed one.  He was hard before he even took his pants off!  So hot when I see that!  haha..  Love it!  Looked around, loving my new Orlando Apt, and location, saying how much he wished he was young again, and able to live like this so early on.  That was nice to hear! 

Kept looking deep into my eyes and every hear and there caught him saying "you are so fuckin cute"  He says to me, " you think you're gonna get that cock up into my ass?"  Followed by, don't think so, never have before!  Well, I don't say much usually just nodded saying yes, I will no problem, you'll see.

I did as I said, before long he was saying, "Fuck me, Fuck me, OMG you're fucking my ass!  Wow, can't freakin' believe it"  Etc...

This was another good time had by all..  Love what I do, appreciate the guys I'm with, and they get it!  (Smile)

No comments:

Post a Comment