Friday, May 27, 2011

DC News!! ..... Aggressive Power Bottom Lawyer!

OMFG What a cool day it's been.  Started with a HOT 3 way as early as 10 am this morning!  2 boyfriends.  1 with a big dick and the other with the most PERFECT ROUND BUBBLE BUTT, sweet white plump firm, round and begging to be FUCKED!  Ummm..  Well, guess what guys??  ......  Yep.....That's right......I did IT!  I Fucked that sweet round TIGHT TIGHT, did I say Tight??  White Ass!  Nice.  Fucked the cum right outta him!  So crazy hot.  He shot a torrent on his stomach... Whew..  Nice.

Then well, couldn't leave his sweet boyfriend with the hot dick craving for more cock.  This time in his bum!  Yep...Got that too!  Yoww... Nice... Purring like cat I was !  Umm....  Fucking like a dog though!  Ruff....  They walked away with a little swagger I would say..  Both happy dudes, thanking me more than I can say!  And Yes, I was happy to oblige!  No doubt I'll see them again.

And another Lawyer bites the dust!  Well, Bites the Pillow would be more truthful, actually!  Yep, 2 lawyers this week.  Banged one out just moments ago matter of fact!  Closing night in DC.  Asked me for an overnight too.  I don't do those unexpectedly.  Like to know in advance.  It's more a mental preparation too.  This guy shocked me a little actually.  They come in all colors.  Aggressive Power Bottom I would call him!  Yep!  Banged the Hell outta him!  He came and still wanted more.  Had a firm plump hairy ass that I fucked like there was no tomorrow! 

Of course that happened tonight!  Walked out less than an hour ago.  Another regular for my "hit list " !  I like that!  Nice to know who you're Fucking right! ?  LOL....!  Hahaha..

Hit the gym today too, that was good.  did my cardio weight training too.  Felt good! gorgeous day here in DC today.  Evening now.  I head back to O-town noon tomorrow.  Missed one client today.  Said he was hoping to make it to my blog!  Wishing him a quick recovery, and surely I'll be compelled to write about him when we finally meet up.  nite nite kisses!

BTW.  I did lose all my contacts for all of 2010.  So if you wonder why was in your area, but didn't call??  hit me up because chances are If I had called you before, then the reason is you are on my lost list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment