Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I just unwrapped one, slipped it on, ......

Sweet time and another Male Virgin under the rug last night.  lol... HAHA...  Well, anyway, had a nice time with an out of town visitor here in Orlando last night.  Stayed in Downtown Orlando not too far from my place.  Had not really really done much with another man at all. 

He was 50 I believe, married traveling family man.  Was involved with an Art Exhibit here in Orlando.  Cool!  Gave him some special treatment and asked him if he would allow me to wrap it up, and just "slide" it in, as I am so very good at doing! 

Never really said yes, but as I sometimes do.  I just unwrapped one, slipped it on, with him watching, no resistance mind you.  he was soo ready, and I told him.  Hummm...

Positioned myself, told him to relax, trust me, he did.  I "slipped it" in as I am so very good at.  Lol...   Needless to say he Loved me which I'm always happy to hear! 

No comments:

Post a Comment