Monday, February 28, 2011

A Good Ole Irish Lad! I had me some! lol.

Had a very Sweet married, Irish guy, fresh from Ireland the other day.  Nervous, afraid he wouldn't be able to take my big dick.  Very concerned, but I think it was more than that.  Had never hired before and he was worried about "chemistry".  lol...  Very sweet.  Well we started with massage and continued from there with no restrictions...  Well in a short time he was saying "Go for it"!  And so I did just as he asked. 

We went on and on working him in different positions.  He enjoyed every single one of them and all he kept telling me was how wonderful it felt, how great I felt inside him.  Yep, never been penetrated before at all by another man...  VICTORY!  Again...  Yes I take pride in my work, and of course, another, job well done!  The key of course, and what really makes it work, is that it never seems like a job, when I'm with a client!

This is a beautiful thing, and this is why the men who hire me say "Oh my God, you were great"!  And so the story continues to unfold my dear men!  Explore your sexuality, and enjoy the 1 true thing we have to offer, ourselves, to another person, in love and passion.

Nite..

No comments:

Post a Comment