Wednesday, February 16, 2011

In the mouth of an Active Volcanoe! Only in Hawaii!

I just got back to San Francisco from a 4 day client booking in Hawaii.  It was so amazing to be there...  Like nowhere I've been yet.  Something special about that place!  Stayed on "the Big Island", near Kona.  Took a blue helicopter tour that was like something out of some of the best adventure movies I've seen on TV..

Went deep inside the mouth of an active volcano too!  Yep saw the lava actively flowing, and all the while that copter was swishing around the sides of the mountain, like a motorcycle, hugging the side of a curving road.

This is my 1st time attempting a blog.  Hit me back if you like this idea.  I will continue to get creative with it and give more details as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment