Thursday, February 17, 2011

Taking care of a friend!

I spent 4 days in W. Hollywood.  Had a bed ridden friend.  I took time to care to him a little bit.  Felt good to do for someone else.  I saw almost no clients this time around.  Just found I needed time to re-balance my own energies.  Glad I did.  Wet to the gym worked out everyday I was there.  met with a friend or 2 took my time, worked my schedule my way.  Was needed I guess.

now I'm back in Orlando again, ready to begin my journey again tomorrow the 21st Feb.  Traveling is cool but all the time changes were kicking my butt.  I found myself yawning starting as early as 6 pm while I was in Hawaii.  Crazy!  It's the NY West Coast time change craziness that made me nuts.  1 night I was in bed as early as 9:30 pm.  I was SHOCKED!  But for me it was as if it was 3:30 am NY time! 

Hahaha.... Yea...  Anyway NY will be sometime soon in March.  Figure I should stay in Orlando at least a week or two before taking off again.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment