Thursday, September 29, 2011

Married and Likes being my Total Bitch! ;')

Back in the big apple today.  Peaceful trip in via the Megabus from DC.  Had so many requests back in DC I literally turned down 5 people yesterday who wanted to meet up with me.  I can only do so much.  And quite a bit I do too!  Hahaha...  Just ask any of the guys who continue to see me many times over!  Love it baby!  Just banged out another NY regular who only comes to the city about 4 times a year now, though he maintains an amazing 1800 sq ft apt on the upper west side of Manhattan.  Married man of course.  Loves to be my total Bitch.  Owww...  Did I just say that??  !  I sure did!  lol....  Oh well.  You know how it goes right guys!  Some are tough, some are not tough, some like it rough & tough, and some, are all the above! 

LMAO.  We come in many different colors Boys!  Get it!  haha....  Yea...  hire me and find out for yourself!  I am considering a trip to CA. this fall too.  Any takers? HIt me up!

Kisses! 

No comments:

Post a Comment