Sunday, September 4, 2011

A land where Tops Dissolve & Bottoms Evolve!

DC here right now.  Bummer had type up such wonderful little stories about my night tonight and somehow it got all deleted!  Ugh!

Might have to revisit this again tomorrow with a new inspiration!  Getting a bit tired right now almost 11:30 pm. 

Great night tonight here in DC, with 3 in a row.  Each one getting the Royal Treatment, like he's never received from anyone, either Personal or Professional.  This is the beauty of ME!  My dear Gents!  Yep...  Read and weep!  Or better still read and Book!  Me! ... Hahaha...  It's all good babes.  I can't be everywhere! 

When they walk through my doors, Tops Dissolve. Bottoms Evolve!  How you like that babe!  Yep.  This one is all my own!  True experience my sweet men!  Many guys become more bottoms later in the years it seems.  All good.  There is much pleasure to be derived from both serving and receiving.  No doubt!  ;') 

No comments:

Post a Comment