Saturday, April 16, 2011

Good Doctor "Turned" Pig Bottom!

Traveling again guys!  Washington DC next stop.  May need to head back to Orlando for a possible overnight on April 26th, but this has yet to be verified and totally confirmed, so it is possible I may stay on the road and hit Philly and NYC too.  Each location would be a 3-4 might stay, in case any of you are considering catching up with me in any of these other locations.

Had me a scientist about a week ago.  Very Cool.  my first in that genre.  It was really cool knowing I was fucking a true scientist!  He had an amazing time according to him, and so that always makes me very very happy too.

Had another sweet 1st time Virgin about 3 weeks ago too.  Came back for more of course!  Married man.  Many many years too.  ;'p  Love em!  LOL...  Lots a grey out there gentlemen.  Those of you who think it's one way or another.  Wrong!  I know better!  This one's a Doctor too..  Ummm...  Nice.  I Get to "Turn Him".  Sort of like a good Vampire, me of course.  Turn him into a voracious Pig Bottom, Insatiable Personal Private Glory Hole!  Yeah..  Liking that more and more as I type....  Haha..  Umm.. Yeah he left on another personal glory High...  just the way I like it! 

This if course is his personal private request BTW.  He Desires to "break away" from his clinical, sterile, everyday surroundings to explore the down and dirty world of filthy slutty Man to Man Sex!  God, I'm Hard again....Fuckkk  Happens all the time!  ;'p 

No comments:

Post a Comment