Thursday, April 28, 2011

Teaching "Straight" Guy to Use his Best "Ass"ets!!

Back in Orlando now, for an overnight client this evening.  Flying in from Ca. to Orlando for a conference and worked out an overnight with me just before his grand work adventure.  Looking forward to it this evening.  DC was awesome, Orlando, not to busy but okay for now.  Planning a trip to NYC early May.  Got to finish shipping some boxes I still have over there to my new place in Orlando. 
  • Getting some bling finally, bought myself a nice sterling silver ring the other day.  Lose these types of things all the time.  need a nice chain, bracelet, and watch now.  lol..  Got a nice pair of studs too. 

BTW Had another married guy in DC my last night.  2 hour booking. Turned him into a greatly satisfied certified Bottom for my future pleasures!  Father of 2 Asian man, beautiful clear complexions soft baby smooth skin, and soft bottom of course.  Scared initially.  Told him not to worry.  Do nothing I instructed.  Don't "try to bottom"  I'll do it all.  Followed my lead and he was able to take my Cock Hard, and Fast, and in a variety of positions!  Happy as a clam in near delirium with a huge sigh of deep satisfaction, and relief he left! 

Next day, text telling me he still felt me!  Victory again!  Yey..  haha... lol..  You enjoying my little blog?  Tell me so!  tks.

No comments:

Post a Comment