Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hot Gym Encounter To Hotel Room!

Wow.  What a sweet crazy Hot Fuck I had today!  Met this sweet Boy at the Gym.  So freakin adorable.  I just wish I could post a pic of him online here...  If I only had one, of course, since I don't.  ;'(  First passed him by as I was entering the gym and he was heading to the gym floor.  I slowed down deliberately, and quietly whispered, "Nice" as he passed by me.  Not loud enough for him to hear i guess, but I was like yeah!  Sweet!

  • Saw him on the floor checked him out in a pair of madras style plaid long shorts, in gray and white tones.  Fuck, I said, as I stood there, and just had to just watch him trying to decide what exercise to start with.  I literally said as I looked through the mirror, a discretion attempt, "damm boy, I want you to talk to me".......  I repeated that over and over in different variations.  I was in front of the mirror pretending to wipe of the 30 min. cardio sweat from my brow and face.  Really I was just watching this adorable Latino with shiny medium length hair beautiful brown eyes, furry face from being a bit unshaven. 

I watched as he pranced around and immediately took note of what looked like a hot hung package under those unsuspecting gray shorts!  Hmmm I said, yea... that's fuckin nice all right!  Yumm..  I repeated to myself I wanna talk with you baby.  Then I stopped and hit my workout.

In the Sauna, I see the same sweety!  Wow!  He checked me out the minute I walked in!  Fuck, OMFG this is the kid, I thought!  Nice.  Some other guy stepped in.  I wanted only him.  Did nothing. he did nothing, but looked up at me quite a few times.  The guy walked out, and I showed him my swollen stiff rock hard cock from under the towel.  I stroked myself a bit to show him approval.  Fuck he looked again and again. 

The other guy stepped in, i was casual.  My sweet new friend lifted 1 leg on the seat revealing his beautiful uncut cock hanging thickly on the side of his resting leg!  Wow, that was fuckin nice.  long story short, we played in there he was looking at me with a sweet longing in his soft brown eyes.  I was like, what?  He wanted to kiss me.  Wow, I got it and just inched closer and tasted his beautiful red lips.  So fuckin hot.  Crazy!  I went down on his thick swollen thick beautiful cock.  He moaned with ecstasy, looked at me smiled grabbed me to kiss me again!  Nice.

I invited him to join me at my hotel room.  Shot in the dark, cause the older white guy with a decent dick, my boy probably had been playing with first, also was vying for his attention.  This other guy was smooth, passing my boy his phone number on a sheet of paper.  I saw him smile and just stuff it in his pocket.  Meantime, his seemed to wait and hover closest to me as he was getting dressed.  In passing very discretely I mustered up the courage to say, would you like to play with me at my hotel room?.... Followed by just wait for me outside if you'd like ok? 

Yey, few minutes later I finished dressing.  Stepped outside, looked around saw no one.  I knew the other guy had run after my boy too, so I wasn't getting my hopes up.  Looked around noticed no one for blocks.  Walked slowly in the direction of my hotel, stopped at the corner for 1 more good thorough look around, and there he was peering from around the bus stop area.  Wow.  He was slowly walking my way as if not noticing me.  I walked up to him, said hi, invited him again as he walked with me, we went in. and I had the hottest fucking time with this adorable cutie.  I told him to fuck my face with his big dick, which he happily obliged.  Took his huge fucking load, not something I do often, and it was delicious!  He told me he loved my mouth, and told me he really liked my big dick too!  Yummm... Sweet delicious afternoon delight during my DC trip!  Yea, I got his number too!  He told me he's love to meet up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment