Wednesday, March 9, 2011

"Best Fuck I ever Had" His Exact Words!

Another one DOWN!  Hahaha..  Well, 60 year old married from out of state.  White silver medium length hair, 6'2" about.  Great guy several children.  Talked  with me quite a bit.  Booked me 1.5 hours.  Paid for "Full Service".  Starting with massage but wanted me to Fuck him good anyway I could!  Very Cool.  Just my type of serving.  lol.. 

"Best Fuck I ever Had", were his exact words!  I kid you NOT!  Always what I hear my clients say to me, whether they're novices, or experienced Pros!

  • What was so cool, was that he asked me, If I had always been gay.  I answered honestly, told him I always knew but that I went out with girls in High School and even throughout most of College.  He chuckled, nodded, said, "yea I always knew too"  Now, dig this!  This is from a man who has been married over 30 years!  How's that for "Lots of Grey"?...  Not always how it looks on the outside, or so Black and White, as many would like us to believe!  Expecting another client soon.  Have a great day guys !  Hit me up if you're enjoying my little Blog attempt here!   Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment