Thursday, September 5, 2013

Transformations

Transformations!  Life is about transformations Gentlemen.

Some of you go through them, some of you may be holding yourselves back from allowing true transformations to occur.

Much of the work I've been doing on myself of late is all about transformations!  Intense studies, clarifying my own personal objectives.  Much of the work I've done these past few years has been primarily focused on what my clients want first.  I have switched this to better affect my future to having it be how can I better serve my goals and desires first then secondly continue being there for the many who benefit greatly through my presence in their lives.

Improving, every step of the way.  I already have a list of clients that I coach in a variety of ways, from sexuality issues to everyday life issues.  They often treat this as an added perk to the many sexual delights they get to enjoy during their time with me! 

Many of my clients are repeats too, I can proudly say.  This is something no one can take away from me.  And these are no fly by night Joes I'm talking about here either.  From top 1% ers, Hollywood celebs, Lawyers of all types to Independent Business men and hi end NYC building Contractors!  Cool part is that they are always eager, and they let me know so, for me to once again return to their perspective towns for
a little more of that rich quality intimate male on male time that I so uniquely have to offer.

Not bragging just stating reality for some of you who haven't met me yet.  My time of late, with clients, has been very limited.  Sometimes for growth to occur it may be necessary to take a few steps back in some ways, (my work here being one of those things), but this has bee done with a defined purpose, to continue to grow and embrace all of who I am and continue to be the best I can be, in all that I chose to do.

I continue to expand my life, as so few in this industry tend to do.  Many get caught up, have to stop, or just burn themselves out, doing less than healthy things to themselves in the end out of desperation, or just pure loneliness.  Money isn't everything.  Quality of life should always be the goal.  Well, with me it is and always has been, quality of life first!

Just some random thoughts I felt like sharing with some of you, my devoted readers.  Know that I plan to expand, and who knows what other media venues I may choose to explore sometime in a very near future, (provided all goes well) in order to better affect a much wider audience.

Goodnight from Sunny Orlando!


No comments:

Post a Comment