Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Where I draw the line......

Guys...... 5'5" 270 lbs??  Sorry.........Just can't do it!  Yep...... This might be offensive for some,  I'm well aware.....  But I gotta tell ya.....  I just this evening, thankfully, did some examining, as I always try to do with all clients.  I simply had to tell this gentlemen that I would have to pass.  Yep, everyone has their "story" about how they have lost or are losing the weight, yadda yadda.....But I am so glad I asked before he showed up or better said, wobbled through my door. 

This is so not intended to be just plain mean, but to give some of you guys a partial answer as to how I can do this and please so many who see me.  Well, truth be told I draw the line at obesity!  Had someone literally wobble through my door quite by accident a couple weeks ago.  Though I managed to make it all work out.  I found myself quite challenged the minute he walked in through my door.  He said he was 300 lbs. standing at 6' in height.  I did see this someone who was more like 350 going on 400 lbs once maybe twice, and I managed both times, but I did tell myself that I need to learn from these lessons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment